About Federal Lock & Safe
Founded in 1989, Federal Lock & Safe has deep experience in resolving any locking physical security issues that you encounter. Our Professional Locksmiths undergo background checks. We support a continual factory-certified training program for our Technicians. We have over 15 Locksmith Technicians on staff. Our Technicians maintain dozens of factory certifications. Our insurance levels exceed current requirements.
Federal Lock & Safe is registered with the DCJS in the State of Virginia, license # 113949.
Federal Lock & Safe is a CCR-registered small business. Our clients include government, military, commercial organizations as well as residential clients. We have over 15 well-equipped service vehicles. Our professional client-service team is ready to work with you. We serve the entire metro DC area. We can handle jobs of any scope, size and location.
Our Arlington Service Center & Warehouse
Please note: As of November of 2012, the FedLock Retail Service Center & Warehouse was closed & the Technicians re-assigned to our vehicle-based locksmith service division. If you are an existing customer & you need high-security Primus or Medeco keys cut, please stop by our location at 5130 Wilson Boulevard from 7am to 4pm Monday through Friday, or call ahead & we will have your order ready for you.
Federal Lock & Safe is a Medeco DBK High Security Distributor & Primus Level 8 High Security Distributor.
About The Federal Lock & Safe Team
Federal Lock & Safe employs only full-time personnel, not contractors; you are thus assured of high-quality work that we are accountable for to you, our client.
We have 18 Technician-assigned & fully-equipped service vehicles that respond to your lock & door & safe issues. FedLock Technicians hold ALOA CRL certifications. We also have Technicians that hold specialist safe certifications, electronic certifications, access control certifications & specialist lock certifications such as LKM & Kaba-Mas X-09 lock certifications.
- Locking hardware that complies with ADA & Life Safety Codes
- Door closers repaired / replaced
- Doors & frames repaired / replaced
- Master keying / rekeying of one lock or entire buildings
- Locks repaired / replaced
- Keys cut
- Access control systems & electronic locks
- Surveillance & security cameras
- GSA containers opened, repaired & returned to service
- SCIF doors & SCIF hardware
- Expert with X-09, CDX-09 & all safe locks
- Safe sales – residential & commercial
- Safes opened & repaired – we can open anything in the world